Monday, July 26, 2010

Ohhhh boy.

Well. Today hasn't went as planned. At all.

I have managed to eat:
Trailmix- 250
Twix- 250

My mom already made me a salad for lunch, sooo that won't be too bad.

I promise to do better tomorrow. Promise.

It's just so hard finding that groove again. It's so hard to push the thought of food out of my mind--especially once i think of it. But I have no choice, if I want to look amazing to bring in 2011 I have to get serious. I just have to. Why can't we have our cake and eat it to. Hmmm that's an ironic saying. Because I looove food. But more than anything I want to be 125. That would be pure bliss.

I'm going to work on a little timeline dealy to keep me on track with goals. :) I need to treat weight loss like an assignment. That I can't fail- because if I do I basically fail at life. Why haven't I thought of that before? Ughh! I'm so pumped and encourage now. Sooo pumped!

I'll update with goals later- possibly tomorrow.

peace.love.skinny-spencer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment