Friday, July 30, 2010

I Guess We'll See...

I'm leaving for vaca tomorrow, with my boyfriends family. :) I'm excited yet terrified at the same time--soooo much eating out. BUT I'm going to stick with salads/the low cal menu ( a lot of restaraunts seem to have now).

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday! But I'm officially losing from the 192 pounds I weighed on Tuesday. I'm back down to 188.6. Nooooot good, but it's better than nothing. I had really wanted to be down to 182 on sunday, but that's not going to happen. Soo I'll pry readjust my goals just a tiny bit AND ONLY THIS TIME!! I'm also going to decide what my rewards will be. :) Ahhhhh I'm so excited to be skinnnny.

I am FINALLY getting some more followers! Thanks guys. :)

I know today for lunch I'm eating aprox 250 cals ( a cheese stick and some meat slices). Soo that'll be good, I'm just not sure what my mom will bring me for supper tonight. :s

I plan on blogging when I can on vaca. :)

Good luck everyone!

Peace.Love.Skinny-Spencer

1 comment: