Monday, August 9, 2010

184.4! :)

Sooo, I had a nice sized post typed up and then blogger deleted it. :( Soo to sum it up:

I'm lower than i expected especially since this weeked i treated myself to foods i looove, but i didn't eat as much as i normally would have.

I'm skipping lunch today..I "forgot" to pack it. My mom and I are going to start walking together, as well as doing an ab workout together. :) I'm rather excited about that.

I'm going to make my goal weight for Christmas to be 130. I want to be at my ultimate goal weight of 120 by Valentines Day. I think those are both resonable, now I just need to figure it out, and get it down on paper as a reminder for me. :)

I'm going to go work on my goals....RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! I wish I could say the same but I've eaten soo much these past few days I'm scared to know what I weigh! I hope you reach your goals and let us all in on your progress!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete