Friday, August 6, 2010

187.5

Well I guess being down by .5 is better than nothing. Really to lose the "average, healthy" 2-3 pounds a week, I guess I'm doing fine. I could be better, but as far as working out goes, I am very limited, due to my knees. But I plan on walking no matter what starting Sunday. I've been doing an ab workout, that I think I'm going to start doing both morning and night. That should help.

I'm really disappointed with myself that I didn't kick my weightloss plann into gear--back in the beginning of the summer, other wise I would have been very, very near my goal weight of 125 by August 16 (Senior Pictures!) But I suppose I will make due with what I got, since it's my only choice. By my graduation...I'm going to look stunning! :) Scratch that by Janurary I'm going to look stunning. I want to find a really sexy slim dress for prom this year :). I've also decided that I want to lower my UGW to 120. :) Eeeek! I'm so excited.

I haven't ate anything yet today! Which is pretty good considering that normally by 9 I feel as if I'm starving. I have a salad here for lunch. I'm going to over estimate 500 calories (a little cheese, ham, and banana peppers). The ham is 210 cals, cheese around 60, banana peppers 0! I have dressing I didn't measure it by I know it isn't over 290 cals. But I'll still say 500, its just easier that way, at least today.

I promise I'll be back later today with my update on my goals! Also, I have a facebook page now- Add me..I can't post the link now (facebook is being gay) but my name is "Spencer Moss" The display picture is the same as on here!

Peace.Love.Skinny-Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment