Thursday, August 5, 2010

188

Alot has happened since my last post. First I was on vacation--I actually didn't do to horrible, but I definitely didn't do very good. Today when I finally had the nerve to weigh myself I was 188 even. I'm going to re-evaluate some goals a little bit, because I'm afraid I've thrown everything off. Ughh. :(

Ohh, and when I got back from vacation my mom had cleaned my room--liiike everywhere in my room. (I keep in my ana journal/thinspo diary behinde this little bookshelf thing) Yup it got moved. All the papers I had printed off, the journal, and diary we're all laying front and center on my bed. I didn't know what to do, so I simply threw it all away, and so far nothing has been said. I figure once school gets here I can get a new one and just keep it in my locker. Then I don't have to worry about my mom finding it. Ughh. My family watches Make It or Break It together, every week-- Well one of the girls is clearly struggling with a eating disorder, and i feel as if my mom is just staring into the back of my head...very ackward.

I'll post some more updated goals on here ASAP. I have more followers! Thanks guys!

Peace.Love.Skinny-Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment